- [PRODUCT SIZE]: A wheelbarrow is a small hand-propelled vehicle usually with just one wheel that is designed to be pushed or pulled by a person. It is typically used to carry items such as gardening tools soil or other materials. The product size given 131 x 60 x 60cm refers to the length width and height of the wheelbarrow.
- [LARGE TRAY]: The tray size of a wheelbarrow refers to the dimensions of the tray or bucket that is attached to the wheelbarrow. In this case the tray size is given as 80 x 60 x 20cm which means that the tray is 80 centimeters long 60 centimeters wide and 20 centimeters deep. This is the area where the materials to be carried by the wheelbarrow are placed. The size of the tray is important because it determines how much material the wheelbarrow can hold at once.
- [TYRE DIAMETER]: The tyre size is given as 13″ x 3.50-6″ which means that the tyre is 13 inches in diameter and 3.50 inches wide.
- [LARGE CAPACITY]: The water and sand capacity of a wheelbarrow refer to the amount of water or sand that the wheelbarrow’s tray can hold. In this case the water capacity is given as 65L which means that the tray can hold up to 65 liters of water. The sand capacity is given as 5cuft which means that the tray can hold up to 5 cubic feet of sand. These capacities are useful for determining how much water or sand the wheelbarrow can hold at once and can be helpful when estimating how many trips will be needed to transport a given amount of material. The load capacity is given as 100kg which means that the wheelbarrow can hold up to 100 kilograms of material.
- [GALVANISED STEEL FRAME]: The galvanized steel frame and tray of this wheelbarrow make it durable and long-lasting able to withstand the tough outdoor environment. The steel material also provides strength and stability to the wheelbarrow allowing it to support heavy loads without tipping or breaking. Overall this wheelbarrow is a reliable and sturdy tool for gardening landscaping construction and other outdoor tasks.