- ⚙️ [Solid heavy-duty tyres] ⚙️No inner tube no air solid rubber tyre. Tire replacement is more cost-effective and time-saving than changing other tyres. It may be used for a long period and is less prone to damage and punctures than pneumatic tyres.
- ⚙️ [Sturdy & Durable] ⚙️ Maximum weight capacity for each tyre is 300 pounds (136 kg). The robust rubber wheel can withstand nails jagged stones and glass shards on the ground thanks to its 30 pounds per square inch pressure. Ball bearings are used in the wheel hub which can lower tyre movement friction and improve shock absorption.
- ⚙️ [HIGH ELASTICITY] ⚙️ Our trolley wheel is solid and has good bouncing feature which unlike other wheels available in the market and its bounciness makes it easier to handle the load and overcome uneven roads.
- ⚙️ [HIGH LOAD CAPACITY] ⚙️The pneumatic sack truck trolley wheel has a strong load-bearing capacity the maximum load can reach 300 pounds. Our sack Barrow Wheels can load more goods in a single time saves time.
- ⚙️ [Multipurpose] ⚙️These wheels can be used professionally in homes gardens and building sites and are compatible with the majority of regular automotive spare tyres. It can be found frequently employed in carts scooters electric scooters bagged trucks and other vehicles.
- ⚙️ [Slip Resist] ⚙️The deep grooves on wheelbarrow tyres can offer good traction and friction on the ground. Don’t be concerned about the rough terrain of the dirt road or the slick surface. Each size is approximately 250 x 85 mm. The shaft hole’s length is around 5 cm and the centre hole is roughly 16 mm. The tire’s width is roughly 7.5 cm.
- ⚙️ [Easy Installation] ⚙️The trolley’s wheel features pedals and smooth-running ball bearings making it simple to use. functions similarly to a pneumatic tyre yet never leaks. The solid rubber wheels have good resilience. Its weight and flexibility allow it to go through rough terrain allowing you to transport more cargo.